AC Power Measurement for Solar PV Installations
This Web enabled AC meter measures voltage and current output from the inverter, thousands of times a second, along with peak value, minimum RMS voltage, minimum RMS current, actual power, apparent power, power factor and maximum demand. This meter also has the unique feature of an in-built web server which allows data to be automatically viewed through internet. One can view the meter data automatically in their Google home page by connecting this meter in a home network or office network.
- 100 – 250V, 50 Hz, 15A
- Accuracy +/- 1.5%.
- Ethernet communication including TCP/IP and HTTP, USB interface
- Power switching rated at 100,000 cycles and is normally on
- Mains supply voltage fluctuations not to exceed +/ – 10% of the nominal voltage
- Input is via 6′ electric cord for inverter; output is via outlet on top of meter
- Indoor use only
- Dimensions: 7″ x 4″ x 2″ (18cm x 10cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1 kg)
- UL listed to standard UL 610010 -1, and CAN CAS/C22.2 61010- 1, CE Marked
- Altitude up to 2000 meters
- Temperature 5 C to 40 C
- Measures and records 18 parameters including Current Watts, Minimum Watts, Maximum Watts, Power Factor, Volt Amp (apparent PWR), Cumulative Watt Hours, Average Monthly Kwh, Elapsed Time, Duty Cycle, Frequency (Hz), Cumulative Cost, Average Monthly Cost, Line Voltage, Minimum Volts, Maximum Volts, Current Amps, Minimum Amps, Maximum Amps.
- Integrated with Google Power Meter, a free web monitoring application
- Able to capture live data in tabular or graphical format
- Meter can capture and trasnmit data as fast as every second
- Wireless 3G router attached to the meter(optional) can be used to transmitdata over wide area GPRS or 3G networks