OFF GRID SOLAR MONITORING
For off grid solar systems utilizing battery banks to store the solar energy produced, we offer the Wattmon solar monitoring solution,
The hardware components include one Wattmon device and one dual current sensor device along with cables and lugs required for installation.
This product will monitor your battery bank and give you detailed graphs of your energy generation and consumption.
Some of the key features are:
- Tracks your battery bank and predicts remaining capacity in percent and run time in minutes.
- Logs detailed data and provides daily and monthly graphs of battery percent and kW in and out.
- Built in web server and local data storage, easily accessible via a local LAN or remotely through the Internet.
- Highly modular allowing you to easily interface with additional sensors and relays for control
- Powerful customization without the need for a single line of programming
- Does not require a permanent internet connection for data logging
|10-60V DC input (directly connected to battery upto 48V)|
|10Mbit Ethernet, GPRS or 3G (via USB Dongle)|
|PIC32MX795 PIC Controller|
- 1 x Wattmon Master Module
- 1 x C752 Current Sensor Module
- 2 x RJ45 Patch Cable (1m)
- 1 x DC Power cable
- 2 x DC Lug for 16mm2 cable